Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Sabbaticals (part two)


Hi readers...
Today, i will be blogging about my sabbaticals again. This time, it will be in greater detail. If you have read my previous post, u would have known that my sabbatical is aviation science and i have build a glider yesterday. Today, i improved on the glider and just before the competition, it could fly perfectly. However, during the competition, someone stepped on my glider and it broke just under the wing. I was determined not to give up and i mended the wing so that the ghlider can still fly...but not as well. When it was my turn to throw my plane, the wind suddenly became very strong and it slanted to the left and flew backwards. For the two tries, my plane did not flew for more than a metre.
Although i knew that at this rate, i had no chance of winning but i continue to mend my plane. After everyone had finished the race, i was given another chance to fly by th seniors. This time, it was more sucessful. My plane flew 11.6metres. From last, i became third. This taught me a very important lesson. NEVER GIVE UP!!!
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

No comments:

Post a Comment